Once you have created your new wallboard in Call Manager Plus and assigned a Queue, you can now customise your wallboard with your own colours and thresholds.
- Select the cog icon
- From the dropdown, select "Manage Cards"
- By default your Thresholds are set to zero which you can now edit for each of the measurables.
- To change the display and reorder the statistics, you can click and drag the directional arrow icon to your required position.
- To change the name of a wallboard card or set thresholds, click on the corresponding cog icon to display the "Update Wallboard Card" screen.
- If you do not want to set a green or red threshold or feel that measuring it as a metric is not suitable in your business environment, you can disable it. Click "Enable Thresholds" to untick the box.
Once disabled, it will display as a blue cards as default on your wallboard.
- Once you have made your changes, remember to "Submit".