- Login to the My Windsor portal
- Click on My Products > My Cloud Telephony. This will redirect you to the new My Windsor portal.
- Click the cloud icon from the menu on the left
- Select 'Call Manager Plus'
- Under 'Users' tab, you will view a list of the users. Select the cog icon on the user you would like to update.
- You are now able to:
- Update Presence
- Manage queues
- Disable user
- Remove user
Update user presence
You can now manually change your user's presence if they have require additional wrap-up time, have a scheduled meeting, break or lunch time.
Manage Queues will allow you to view all the queues that the user is allocated to.
- To remove the user from a specific queue, click the cog icon .
- View when the queue was created and updated and how many users are allocated to the queue, as well as the extension that is assigned to the queue.