- You will first need to install the browser extension.
- Once installed, you can login to the extension.
- Extension: This is your own phone extension that can be used for colleagues to reach you directly and is fixed.
- Outgoing Caller ID: This is the number that will be displayed to the recipient when you dial out. You may choose from a list of numbers (if available).
- Number to Call: You can either type or paste a number in to dial. You can also toggle caller ID by pressing “Withhold Caller ID” to keep your phone number private.
Call history shows all your call history and gives the ability to dial back.
This will take you to the Account Management page.
You can setup screen popping and caller ID lookup.
To set up, you need the following links:
Screen Pop: The link or URL from your CRM which will enable customer details to pop up on screen when they call in.
Caller ID: The link for your organisation phonebook
Click to Call:
Select "Click to Call mode"
- Everywhere: You can click to dial any number that you come across
- Allow domains: You can only click to dial the selected domains.
- Block domains: You will not be able to use click to dial on the selected domains. Please ensure you copy the entire URL into the “Blocked Domains” box.