I don’t receive paper bills, can I still port my number?

If you are unable to obtain a copy of a bill showing the number being ported, you can alternatively provide other means of proof such as a contract or an email from your current provider.

We will also perform other checks to satisfy ourselves that you are indeed the owner of the number.

Please contact us on csadmin@windsor-telecom.co.uk or 0333 123 8080 if you require any further information.